Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More in a few hours...

I need to start checking my tv listings - I completely missed last night's episode!

ABC.COM to the rescue! I just finished watching, and WOW! What a great week! I'm starting to like DeAnna more and more. She made me believe that she is in this for love, and that she is a good person inside. On most seasons of The Bachelor, the guy doesn't really do anything truly special for any one girl; he just goes on the dates and likes who he likes, and tells all the girls that he's into them. Okay, that's a bit of a generalization, but mostly it's true.

I've now seen DeAnna do a couple of things that were really special for the guy she was on a date with, and it shows how much she likes to make others happy and how important it is for the other person in her life (whoever that ends up being) to feel special too. I am impressed.

Now I could be sexist and say that it's because she's a girl and we love to please, but I'd prefer to just hope against hope that there are some men out there who like to make their woman feel special too! I'm not wrong, am I???

:o)

Anyhoo, I have to run to the gym (I want to look as good as DeAnna in a swimsuit!), but I'll be back in a few hours with my detailed update on the guys...

Enjoy your lunch (salad, right?) and check back this afternoon!

No comments: