Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Men Tell... well not much really...

Well, my friends, it's almost over... I'm a little sad already!

I was not too impressed with the Men Tell All episode, although it did give Graham another chance to mess with DeAnna's head! He's harsh when he's hurt! Someone said they think he looks like Adam Levine (from Maroon 5). To that I say: Hey, Graham is cute, but don't insult Adam like that! He's my boy! Adam, if you're reading this, I will leave my husband for you, just say the word baby! :o) I think maybe Adam looks like a cross between Richard and Graham (click on the picture for a close-up examination)...



Jeremy was ready to start bawling right then and there - I almost cried for him.

Twilley seemed much more down-to-earth, probably because there was less pressure. I still want to hang out with him!

Ron -

Q: Jealous?
A: NO!
;O)


And did you catch the end when Fred accepted a date from a lovely lady in the audience? Good for him! By the way, does anyone think Fred looks a little like Gavin DeGraw?



Okay, I think I've said about all I can say about all these guys, so I'm just gonna have a little fun.

Did you notice the pimple on Jason's forehead? Must be getting nervous... by the way, what is an account executive exactly? Just a guy with a job I guess. He's like your everyday guy that would probably make a great husband. I wonder why she hasn't asked him why his first marriage ended? Maybe she did and they just didn't show it.

Jesse has changed his spots, telling DeAnna that he's ready for marriage a week after telling his dad that he wasn't ready. Oops! By the way, did he ever answer her question about what he's going to do with his life after snowboarding? Probably just open a snowbard shop or something. Thank GOD he was joking about having to meet her father before sleeping with her!

Jeremy, as we know, was let go... he's now free to wander around lawns and mope sadly by trees. Why are men so afraid to cry in front of people (except for Robert of course)? I'm betting he's now going to crack down at work and spend endless hours being a good lawyer and not date (which is sad). If he can just get over DeAnna I'm sure there are hundreds of girls out there that would love a handsome lawyer for a husband! I did like in the Men Tell All how he straight up asked her how she could dump him after sleeping with him! HA HA HA!!! Nothing like blunt!

Alrighty, one more episode left. I promise I will try to get my thoughts posted quickly after that one! My guess at this point is Jason. Unless she is lying about being okay with Ty, then he's the obvious choice. Stable, attractive (I'm told), caring, and in love with her. If she doesn't choose him because he's too "safe" then she has been basically lying to all of us the whole time. Let's see if she stays true to her word.

Hey, we know she's engaged! So the fairy tale ending does happen. I wonder if it will last? hmmmmm.....

1 comment:

Lori said...

I cannot be more excited about tomorrow's finale. I know we disagree a little on Jason (I find him irresistable and can't stop smiling when he is on screen), but I will still be completely shocked if she goes with Jesse.

Thanks for the comment on my frizz poem. I knew the curly-haired girls would appreciate it!

Happy watching!