Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The First Contest! Who will make the biggest fool of themselves on the first night?

Okay, post your comments below on who you think will make the biggest fool of themselves on the first night!

After the first episode, I will decide the answer (it's usually pretty obvious - Stacey, anyone?) and pick a winner out of those who picked the right guy!

The winner will receive a bag of yummy flavored tea in a brushed-silver colored tea tin from my tea company Little Snowbird Tea! There are loads of flavors to choose from, and the winner will get their pick!

Don't forget, you will have to sign in with a login so that I can keep track of everyone.

Good luck and let's have some fun!

2 comments:

Aggerttfamily said...

I think greg will make a fool of him the first night.

Anonymous said...

I think it will be Luke. Just seems like the type from his looks.