Sign in and post a comment giving me your detailed explanation of why you think DeAnna was yelling at the guys in the previews! Whoever gets the closest (in my humble opinion) wins the prize!
Prize this contest is a necklace made by yours truly! I haven't made any jewelry for awhile, so it's not absolutely perfect, but I like it! The chain and wire are sterling silver (the beads are not). The pendant is approximately 1 1/2 inches tall and 1 inch wide. The wire is 24 gauge.
I don't know if this part of the season will air this week or later, so who knows when this contest will be over. Get your answer in soon (you must be signed in to your blogger/blogpost account to enter - otherwise I won't be able to confirm your identity). Good luck!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
New Contest - Why is DeAnna yelling at the guys?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Could it be that when Graham leaves for "a family emergency," all the other guys are cavalier when hearing the news (after all, he is a rival), but DeAnna busts them thinking that they're taking "this PROCESS" too lightly?
Well, no winner here... oh well!
:o)
Post a Comment