Random post here. I really want your thoughts on DeAnna.
On one hand, she is very strong-willed, opinionated, and sure of herself. She acts like a hard-core feminist at times which is (in my opinion) not all that feminine. Then she does things like name a star for Jason's son, and post a love note on a billboard for Jesse. Then I think she's really a sweet girl who is more concerned with pleasing her partner than herself. These things surprised me. I didn't see them coming.
I too am very strong-willed, opinionated, and self-assured, but I want my husband to be happy. In this respect, the biggest problem that I face is that occasionally I start to feel as though being really nice and selfless to my man is actually just being a submissive wimp. I have to consistently remind myself that he is not oppressing me because I am making the conscious decision to compromise on a lot of things in life. Sounds silly, doesn't it?
Anyway, is DeAnna a dichotomy, or can these two sides of her be real?
Give me your opinions on this! You can be Anonymous, I don't care and it's not a contest. I am just honsestly interested in everyone's thoughts on these two seemingly opposed facets of DeAnna's personality. Also, do you ever have these weird feelings that I described?
Don't be afraid, I don't bite (unless you want me to!)...
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
The Dichotomy that is DeAnna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think the message to Jesse on the marquee was her idea, nor do I think it was her idea to name a star after Jason's son. I think the dates and presents are arranged by producers and other people behind the scenes. They probably ask her for some input, like "OK, we've rented the theatre and you can put any message you want on the marquee."
Good point, I hadn't thought of that. If that's true, then it's a little annoying that she's taking the credit for it.
Guess they have to edit the show so it looks good, eh?
:o)
Post a Comment