Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wow was this site's poll wrong!!!

What can I say?

I actually think she made the right decision and I don't think I made that decision until the last episode...

Jesse just seemed more sincere. And how can you compare Jason's response to Jeremy's? Jeremy's need to try to win her back just made Jason's acceptance and willingness to move on seem more contrived. When Jeremy came back, it was the first time that anything on the show really seemed REAL, you know? Like it could happen that way in the real world.

I think DeAnna's sister-in-law hit the nail on the head when she said that while DeAnna wanted a family, she was not really ready for one just yet. I think that's true, and I give DeAnna props for admitting that she was wrong about what she wanted from the beginning.

In the end she went with her heart, and while that is not always the best decision, it is more romantic and it is what most people end up doing in the long run. I won't say anything about the current divorce rate and any possible relation to that. :o)

She wanted the fairy-tale ending, and Jason just wasn't it.

I think I will add a poll on here to see if people think they will make it in the long run. If you're reading this, vote and let your opinion be heard...

It was funny to watch Shayne and Matt too! I still don't believe they are a real couple. What can I say, I'm a little cynical. Replaying the proposal made me laugh out loud! She is so fake. Sorry if you like her; I have my opinion, and nothing you can say will change it.

So it's over, so sad. Can't wait to watch the paparazzi websites for pictures of Graham and his future flings! I'd still rather watch a Maroon 5 video.

This is it my friends. I hope you enjoyed my commentary as much as I enjoyed writing it all. Remember, look with your heart, but see with your brain. That doesn't make any sense, does it?

:o)
Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't really like Jesse until the final episode and I saw how crazy they are about each other in the 'after the final rose' show. Will it last? The odds are against them, but they're clearly very happy right now, so good for them.

I liked Jesse even more after I watched the Colorado visit on youtube, I missed that when it originally aired. I finally saw what she saw in him, he isn't the best looking guy but he has a sense of humor and adventure and confidence (but not out of control confidence) -- those are sexy qualities in a guy.

Anonymous said...

I totally disagree about Jeremy. His stunt seemed totally fake - like he just wanted to extend his 15 minutes of fame for a few more minutes. I see what the other guys saw in him now. Did you see him kneel down to cry in the parking lot afterwards? What was that?

Anonymous said...

I really did not know what to say about the ending of this season. Deanna really had me guessing, I did not know which way she was going to go right to the last minute, and usually I have a pretty good idea about who will be the last one standing. Except for Prince Lorenzo I've been right every time. And even with him, after the final one did not work out he dated the 2nd one for a little while.

I just watched the 1st Deanna episode again and I have to tell you it's a lot more interesting when you know the guys and watching their 1st impression on Deanna was hilarious! Jesse and Sean's stunt with kicking the lemon of his head, I was killing myself laughing, where as the first time I saw that I thought it was strange.
When Jason walked out of the limo first on the last episode I was crushed, and yet he did not make that much of an impression on me at first, even rewatching this episode. He was a background kind of guy, and serious. His Greek impressed me though. But I loved him in the end! He grew on me right after their one on one, and the HTD date. When he threw the card at the fantasy date that made me laugh. That was really cute.

Jesse did not grow on me until the fantasy date. His "meeting your dad" joke was awesome.
Do I think she made a mistake?
No. She knew what she wanted, and although Jesse is not who I would have chosen I can see why she chose him. And I actually think they have a chance. They are clearly nuts about each other.

Graham, not noticing him at first, didn't get him at all, he was not bad on the first show. I still don't think he is " smokin hot", but he made an impression.

Jeremy, sweet, nice, and bland.
I totally get her " good on paper but..." I think he just needs to lighten up a bit.

As for Jason, great, really great, awesome, astounding guy, and will have no trouble finding love again.

I def recommend watching the first episode again. It's different when you KNOW ( well, TV know) the guys.

Debby/Toronto